Google My Business (GMB) Management Services
You’ve probably heard that having a Google My Business (GMB) page (now called Google Business Profile) is important for your business.
But a lot of business owners don’t have the time or knowledge to set it up or optimise it effectively to have a big impact on their local search ranking.
This can lead to them missing out on lots of new potential customers.
Some of the benefits of using Google My Business include:
– Getting your business found easily on Google Search and Maps.
– Engaging customers by sharing posts like photos, updates, and offers.
– Gathering customer feedback and reviews
How Strategy Web Design’s Google My Business service can help your local search marketing
With a fully optimised Google My Business Profile, you can expect:
- More website visits.
- More calls from interested prospects.
- Increased online visibility and ranking.
- Greater trust and authority among customers.
- Increased engagement.
Without a google my business profile, or if it’s poorly optimised, you can be sure expect:
- No new customers.
- Potential customers finding and using the competition instead of your business.
- No trust in your business.
- Local leads are not able to find you.
- No extra calls
We offer a full suite of GMB management services, from creating and managing your page to helping you rank in local search results.
We can help get your business on the map – and keep it there.
A well-optimized GMB page is essential for any business looking to attract new customers online.
With our help, you can rest assured that your GMB page is in good hands and will generate leads and conversions for your business.
What is included in the Google Business Profile Management Service?
Setup Stage: Deliverables for the first month:
– In-depth audit of Google Business Profile
– In-depth audit of the top 3 ranking competitors
Ongoing monthly deliverables:
– Listing optimisation
– Ongoing Video/ Image Uploads
– Review Monitoring & Responding
– Weekly Google Post
– Managing Your Services and Products
– Managing & Monitioring Q & A’s
– Monthly Reporting & Insights
Client to provide:
– Access to their Google Business Profile
– All contact details, business registration number, physical address
– Photos/ Videos on a regular basis
– Suggested topics and information desired to be featured in the weekly posts
– Product and service information
– A list of frequently asked questions
Optional opt in on request: Review service
– £10 per review from previous clients. Name and contact info provided by client
No Contract, but both parties agree to provide 2 week’s notice prior to next payment of intention to discontinue the service.
Get A Google My Business Management Quote
Strategy Web Design Blog
How to Attract Local Leads: Tips for Small Business Owners Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Table of Contents Small business owners often find themselves struggling to get
9 Tips To Help Your Business Website Stand Out From The Competition Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Table of Contents It’s no secret that in order to
Why Having A Facebook Page Isn’t Enough For Your Business Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Table of Contents If you’re a business owner, you know that having
How to Create A High Converting Website for Your Business Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Table of Contents You may be wondering why you need a website